The internet war in telecom market is becoming interesting day by day. Thanks to Jio, almost all service providers have revised their data plans to attract the customers who have moved to Jio. With all service providers trying their best to retain the users, BSNL launched a plan STV339 under which it was offering 2GB free data per day along with free calling.
BSNL’s STV339 Plan was welcomed by the users and close to 30 lakhs new users joined BSNL because of this amazing offer. As per this plan, the government owned BSNL was offering 2 GB Data per day along with unlimited on-net calling & 25 minutes off-net calling per day. This plan was valid for 28 days and was used by a large number of users all across the nation.
The amount of success of STV339 Plan can be considered by the fact that over 400 TB of data was used to consume in a single day under this plan. Sensing the success of this plan and to mark its grip over other service providers BSNL has decided to modify this plan.
The new plan will offer 3 GB Data per day as compared to 2 GB data per day in previous offer. Along with this, it will also offer free Voice Calling where users will get 25 Minutes of free calling to other network and unlimited free calling to BSNL network per day. This plan will have 28 days’ validity. If we compare this plan with jio’s Dhan Dhana Dhan Plan, BSNL’s offer is way much cheaper and it didn’t even need any membership like Prime.
Benefits of STV339 Plan:
- Price: Rs. 339
- Data: 3 GB per Day, post 3 GB 80 Kbps unlimited
- Same Network Calling: Unlimited
- Other Network Calling: 25 Minutes Free Calling per Day, post 25 Minutes 20 paise/min
- Validity: 28 Days
Other Combo Offers
Apart from that BSNL is also offering three amazing Combo Offers.
Dhil Khol ke Bol – STV349
- Price: Rs. 349
- Data: 2 GB Free Data per Day, post 2 GB 80 Kbps unlimited
- Unlimited Local & STD Calling: Only in Home Circle
- Validity: 28 Days
Triple Ace – STV33
- Price: Rs. 333
- Data: 3 GB Free Data per Day, post 3 GB 80 Kbps unlimited
- Validity: 90 Days
Nehle per Dehla – STV395
- Price – Rs. 395
- Data – 2 GB Free Data per Day, post 2 GB 80 Kbps unlimited
- 3000 Minutes Free Calling from BSNL to BSNL
- 1800 Minutes Free Calling from BSNL to other Networks
- Validity: 71 Days/10 Weeks
With these offers, BSNL has clearly shown that it is all set to take on Jio and is offering better offers then Jio. It would be interesting to see how other service providers will react to this.